SATURDAY 19 June 7 AM SLT — Start your Sailstice Day with this cruise from St. Aubrey to the Summer Sailstice Nautical Expo!
LOCATION: Saint Aubrey Racing – Conwy raceline (TP link below)
Cruise starts at 7 AM SLT (15:00 U.K. / 16:00 CET)
Skippers Briefing 6:30 AM SLT
Sailboats only; no power boats. Due the narrow channel at some parts of the route, if possible. Maximum size Bandit 60 or similar.
- Conwy Raceline Rez Zone Teleport (to dock; raceline is just offshore)
- Summer Sailstice Nautical Exposition Finish Line Teleport (landing platform for friends to meet you)
- CRUISE MAP > See below!
- USB (Available at Start Line)
- Recommended Wind: SW 225 @ 18 knots (but feel free to use your own)
- ETA with recommended wind direction and wind speed appx 70 minutes
AFTER THE CRUISE, visit Second Life’s largest Nautical Exposition! Teleport to Expo HQ at Cloud 9 Floating Bar
TROUBLES ON THE CRUISE, or just want more information? Contact the Race Director Amy Pond (montserrat.naidoo)