All times are SLT (Second Life Time) which is the same as California (Pacific Daylight Time). Some of these may change, so check this page regularly!
COLOR CODE: Multiple-Day Events — Special Events/Performances — Cruises — Races — DJ Parties — Live Musicians
MULTIPLE DAY EVENTS: click the More Information links to visit special pages about each one!
- June 17 thru 21, 2022: Nautical Exposition at the Cloud 9 Floating Platform of the Flying Manta Yacht Club. The 2020 event was the biggest boat expo ANYWHERE in SL! It runs Thursday thru Tuesday, so don’t miss it!! More Information Teleport Merfolk TP (Late note: come to the Expo at 11:30AM on Tuesday for the official release of the new N+K Isabela Class Galeon!)
- June 17 thru 20: Rez your boat for free anywhere in Malolo Island Marina’s 3 regions! Offer extends Friday thru Monday, and you can enjoy live music! Singers, DJs, the SLCS Cheerleaders, and an air show! Water taxi service from the Nautical Exposition all weekend. See events below and (under construction). NOTE: there are many Friday and Sunday events at Malolo Island that are not shown below! Get the complete list and much more information on this page. MERS can see and hear all musicians from the water right next to the dock!
- June 18 thru July 8: “Emerald in Water” Art Exhibition at Havna Harbor in Second Norway. This diffuse exhibition is curated by Roxelo Babenco, Founder of the Metaverse Museum, and organized by Stex Auer of the MEET Digital Culture Center in Milan, Italy. The exhibition “investigates the form of bodies suspended between sky and sea.” Read much more information here. Teleport to first gallery
SATURDAY JUNE 18 EVENTS
- 4:00AM Cruise with the Rainbow Sails Yacht Club Docks (Rez Zone) Start Area
- 10:00AM Cruise with the Rainbow Sails Yacht Club Docks (Rez Zone) Start Area
- 10:00AM Race with Phoenix Rising Yacht Club Starting LM Full Race Information
- 10:00AM Live singer Mavenn at Malolo Island Marina Teleport (Merfolk dive in the water by the deck)
- 11:00AM Live singer Ugly Bill at Malolo Island Marina Teleport
- 11:30AM Tall Ships Parade begins! Start near Nautical Expo and follow the ships on the route to the Leviathan and ending at N&K Shipyards. Visit the page for route LMs.
- 12:00 Noon Race with Nantucket Yacht Club for any small racing sailboat (no clippers or motorized sailboats). Sailors/Merfolk then sail/swim SW to the start line. Spectators (on dock)
- 12:00 Noon “Emerald in Water” Art Exhibition Grand Opening and Party with live music by J.A.M.M.M. at Havna Harbor in Second Norway Teleport to Party Teleport to Exhibition
- 12:00 Noon Live singer Roger Galaxy at Malolo Island Marina Teleport
- 1:00PM: Cruise with Leeward Cruising Club with party at Malolo Island Marina afterward! Teleport Merfolk
- 1:00PM: Live singer Jive Dryke at Malolo Island Marina Teleport
- 2:00PM: DJ Lucio at Malolo Island Marina Teleport
- 3:00PM: Trudeau One Regatta with the Nantucket Yacht Club Sailors/Merfolk then sail/swim SW to the start line. Spectators (on dock)
- 4:00PM: DJ Luke Flywalker at Malolo Island Marina Teleport
- 5:00PM to 7:00PM SAILS AND TAILS PARTY — (All sailors and merfolk invited) with DJ Night in and under the glass dance floor at Nantucket Park Teleport (Dance Floor) Teleport (Merfolk)
- 6:00PM SL Cheerleading Squad, Grid Drivers sail-in and DJ Luke Flywalker at Malolo Island Marina Teleport
- 7:00PM Billy Bob’s Psychedelic Underground Tribute Band with Kalaca’s Light and Particle Show at Malolo Island Marina Teleport